- What is followership and how does it work?
- Do personality tests predict workplace deviance?
- Emotion regulation abilities predict work engagement and attitudes towards work
- Entrepreneurs: the link between learning and being alert to opportunities
- How evidence-based are organisational policies?
- Management by Projects and Social Project Culture for business sustainability
- Online learning habits
- The impact of counter-knowledge on organisations
- The power of silence in organisations
- The problem with adopting evidence-based practice
- What happens when you get a proactive newcomer into the team?
- Why some people in organisations act fairly and others not so
- The difficulties in emotion regulation scale (DERS)
- Neuromyths – How and why knowledge doesn’t change beliefs
- Mental toughness – what it is, and which personality instruments show it
- State space grids: A method of working out team and group dynamics
- The problem with our ideas of culture change: Three organisational and team culture myths
- Absorptive Capacity Scale
- A Special Report on Action Learning
As well as the monthly synopsis as a PDF, Video and members only podcast.
99% of everything you are trying to do...
...has already been done by someone else, somewhere - and meticulously researched.
Get the latest research briefings, infographics and more from The Oxford Review - Free.