Empowering Staff, Increasing Performance and Retention: The Science of Effective CPD
Uncover the Science Behind Revolutionary CPD (Continual Professional Development) that Drives Innovation and Organisational Success
The importance of: the Science of Effective CPD
Are you struggling to unlock the true potential of your team?
Are you tired of investing in professional development initiatives that yield undesired results?
Do you want to find all the latest evidence-based research on effective CPD in one place without having to sift through the internet for days?
Look no further.
The Oxford Review is proud to present our ground-breaking special report: "The Science of Effective CPD."
In today's fast-paced and ever-evolving business landscape, HR and L&D professionals like yourself face the daunting challenge of ensuring your workforce remains skilled, motivated, and adaptable. However, many organisations struggle to achieve this, experiencing wasted resources, disengaged employees, and stagnant growth.
Our special report, "The Science of Effective CPD," is the key to transforming your organisation's approach to continuous professional development (CPD). Based on the very latest rigorous research, this report offers invaluable insights and a wide variety of evidence-based strategies to revolutionise your programmes and make you more effective.
Nobody ever lost their job for using The Oxford Review.
Don't just take our word for it. Hear what other professionals have experienced after implementing our research-backed CPD approaches:
Reading the CPD report was an enlightening experience that truly exceeded my expectations.
This report has considerably helped me and my colleagues put effective CPD practices in place.
I would like to thank The Oxford Review for this report as the information was concise, clear, extremely well-rounded and important.
The Oxford Review has been a game-changer for our Learning and Development initiatives. The content provides a solid foundation for designing impactful learning programs. The Oxford Review is an indispensable resource for L&D professionals seeking to create meaningful learning experiences.
What this research briefing gives you and your team
By investing in "The Science of Effective CPD," you will gain access to:
- Evidence-based Insights: Discover the latest research findings and their implications for CPD, allowing you to make informed decisions backed by scientific evidence.
- Tailored Strategies: Leverage our comprehensive recommendations to customise and optimise your CPD programmes to the unique needs and goals of your organisation.
- Best Practices: Benefit from proven best practices in designing, implementing, and evaluating CPD initiatives, ensuring maximum impact and return on investment as well as ensuring time is not wasted on wrong initiatives for you and your company.
- Engaging Learning Approaches: Explore innovative and engaging methods to enhance employee learning and development, keeping your workforce motivated and eager to grow - improving retention and encouraging growth of your company.
- Cost-Efficiency: Streamline your training budget by identifying effective CPD approaches, reducing unnecessary expenses, and maximizing the value of your investments.
'The only thing worse than training your employees and having them leave is not training them and having them stay.' Henry Ford, Founder Ford Motor Company
What do you get?
- References provided so you can explore all the research on CPD
- Evidence-based research on the effectiveness of CPD methods so you and your company can create programs that WORK
- A winning package on CPD where cross - analysis of all research on CPD has been done for you
- Overview of all research findings on CPD with examples so you can easily personalise your CPD program to your company's needs with combinations of CPD activities
- The report shows you what the research says about how to make your CPD more impactful and cost-effective, saving you, and your organisation, time and money
- The price is $199 for the Effective CPD special research briefing
- With this one-time investment, you'll gain exclusive access to the report in digital format, instantly downloadable from our secure website
- On checkout you will have the option to purchase another special research briefing from our library for half price with the purchase of this briefing
Published by Oxcognita LLC Copyright © 2022 Oxcognita LLC and Oxford Review Enterprises Ltd.
Purchase this Special Research Briefing
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...