You need to be the most up-to-date professional in the room...
We have a quick chat to make sure this is right for you and to understand who you are and what research will best serve your needs. It also enables you to ask any questions.
If that all works out and it’s what you want...
You tell us what you are working on or what interests you have and we add it to our algorithm (as long as it is related to our core)
We make you the most up-to-date person around
We send you:
1. At least 1 new research briefing every week
2. And your own copy of The Oxford Review every month (this contains between 12-16 research briefings every copy)
3. And infographics, video research briefings, and special reports.
- There are over 78,000 academic research papers published every month around the world
- We scan them all and
- Choose the most practically relevant for our members*
- We get the original paper
- Translate it into human (have you seen how academics write?)
- Turn it into mercifully brief and easy to digest briefings that you don’t need a phd to understand
So you and your organisation can fly
In order to keep the integrity of the members community and ensure that we are bringing in like-minded research/evidence-based or research/evidence-interested members, we ask that you have a quick chat with us beforehand so you can ask any questions and we can find out a little about you and your interests:
Our members guide what research we search for and source. What we have found over the years is that people who speak to us in person are much more likely to interact and tell us what they are looking for.