How to download and play your audio version of the Oxford Review on an iphone or other apple device
- Right click the link in the email and click “Download to computer”
- Connect iPhone to computer and open iTunes.
- Drag the MP3 files into iTunes window.
- Click on your iPhone’s icon in the upper-left corner of iTunes window.
- Choose “Music” tab and click the checkbox of “Sync Music”.
- Click “Sync” button in the lower-right corner of the Music window.
Tip: I would advise creating a playlist for The Oxford Review coying the file into the playlist. It is much easier to get to that way on your iphone.
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...