Evidence-Based Leadership: Definition and explanation
What is evidence-based leadership?
Evidence-based leadership refers to two different concepts:
- Using data and evidence to base the practice of leadership on from a variety of sources including:
- Research evidence from studies, experiments etc.
- The leaders’ experience
- Feedback, data and evidence from other sources like:
- The leaders’ followers
- Organisational performance
- Stakeholders / shareholders etc.
- Leading and being responsible for the implantation, running and maintenance of evidence-based practice within an organisation.
For more information about definition 1 go to The essential guide to evidence-based leadership
For more information see about leading and being responsible for the implantation, running and maintenance of evidence-based practice within an organisation see leading and managing evidence-based practice.
See also The essential guide to evidence-based practice
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...