Unlock the Power of Leading Learning and Drive Organisational Success
Propel Your Learning Leadership Behaviours with Evidence-Based Strategies and cultivate a pipeline of effective leaders within the organisation
The importance of: The Power of Leading Learning
Are you searching for the key to unlocking your organisation's true learning potential?
Are you ready to revolutionise your training programs and propel your talent to new heights?
Is your organisation looking to develop training programs and initiatives to upskill and reskill employees, ensuring they possess the competencies needed to excel in their roles?
Look no further.
The Oxford Review presents our trailblazing special report: "Leading Learning - What the Research Says'
In today's rapidly evolving business landscape, L&D and training professionals face the critical challenge of equipping leaders and their staff with the necessary skills and knowledge to navigate complex environments and get ahead of the curve. However, many organisations struggle to achieve this, resulting in stagnant growth, disengaged leaders, a skills gap, compliance issues and breaches, and missed opportunities.
Unlock your organisation's leadership and learning potential with "Leading Learning - What the Research Says." Imagine a workforce with empowered members who drive innovation, inspire teams, and achieve extraordinary results. The Oxford Review is committed to helping you achieve that vision.
Invest in your organisation's future today. Don't let outdated training and coaching approaches hinder your success.
Embrace the power of evidence-based strategies and elevate your workforce to new heights.
Don't just take our word for it. Hear what other professionals have experienced after implementing our research-backed training and teaching approaches:
This report has become my go-to resource as an L&D professional. My way of training staff has completed changed. The results are in and the feedback is incredible! I feel like I am really getting through to my colleagues now and they are learning more effectively and at a much faster rate. I have just landed a promotion and I want to say thank you to The Oxford Review.
Blown away! I have grown as a coach and many good things have come from this briefing that I have put into practice. Cheers David.
What this research briefing gives you and your team
By investing in "Leading Learning - What the Research Says," you will gain access to:
- Evidence-based Insights: Discover the latest research findings and their implications for leading learning, training and coaching - allowing you to make informed decisions and create programs backed by scientific evidence.
- Customised Strategies: Leverage our comprehensive recommendations to tailor your programs to the unique needs and goals of your organisation, staff members, and clients.
- Best Practices: Benefit from proven best practices in designing, implementing, and evaluating training and development initiatives, ensuring maximum impact and return on investment.
- Cutting-edge Techniques: Explore innovative and engaging learning approaches that foster growth and engagement, including experiential learning, coaching, and mentorship programs.
- Effectiveness Tips: Learn how to nurture the qualities within your organisation and create an atmosphere of curiosity and continual learning and development.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." Aristotle
What do you get?
- References provided so you can explore all the research on the best way to train a workforce/ coach/ mentor
- Evidence-based research on the effectiveness of training methods so you and your company can create programs that WORK
- A winning package on training where cross - analysis of all research on leading a training program has been done for you
- Overview of all research findings on leading learning with examples so you can easily personalise your training program to your company's needs
- The report shows you what the research says about how to make your training and coaching more impactful and cost-effective saving you, and your organisation, time and money
- The price is $199 for the Leading Learning special research briefing
- With this one-time investment, you'll gain exclusive access to the report in digital format, instantly downloadable from our secure website
- On checkout you will have the option to purchase another special research briefing from our library for half price with the purchase of this briefing
Published by Oxcognita LLC Copyright © 2022 Oxcognita LLC and Oxford Review Enterprises Ltd.
Purchase this Special Research Briefing
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...