What you get to make you the most up-to-date and knowledgable professional in the room:
- Licence to distribute all briefings to up to 100 people
- 3 accounts
- Between one to three research briefings every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen research briefings every month
- Occasional infographics, based on suitable research
- Occasional video research briefings.
- Regular special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change & transformation
- Organisational learning and Learning and development
- Work psychology
- Decision making
- Requests for specific research / brief literature reviews will also be considered. If these benefit the membership as a whole, no charge is made. If the review is confidential, then a charge will be made.
- Members only podcasts of new research briefings – coming soon
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...